The Seasons of My Love

The Seasons of my Love

Performed by Winter the Kid

This video is about a song from the fictional world of George R.R. Martin epic novels; some of the lyrics are mentioned by Tyrion Lannister in A Game of Thrones.
With what little verses from the author can be found I decided to make out a song out of it, in a way I can imagine two people in love would sing to each other.
Tyrion Lannister and Tysha used to sing The Seasons of my Love when they were married.
Lyrics by George R.R. Martin from A Song of Ice and Fire.
Music by Winter the kid.
The ASOIAF wiky reports that: "Tyrion Lannister recalls that Tysha, the first girl he ever bedded, used to sing the song".
I recorded live the song then added two acoustic guitar tracks and two voice tracks. Mixed, mastered and here presented.
Music equipment:
Corland Amplifier, WEM Echo Unit Custom Copycat and Guild X-50 Guitar.

Produced by Winter Design
www.winterdesign.it

Comments

Popular Posts